Galapagos Luxury Cruise Options
There are several ways to experience the Galapagos Islands but, without a doubt, a live-aboard cruise will let you reach the most pristine visitor sites of the National Park in the most time efficient manner. The next boat options are the Best Galapagos Cruises sailing the archipellago based on accommodation, level of service, amenities, safety and security.
Galapagos Motor Yachts Selection
The classic Galapagos small boat experience. Go places the larger vessels cannot reach accompanied by a small group of adventurers like you.
- Excelent for group and charters
- Up to 16 passengers in fast and modern vessels
- Crew and guest ratio of almost 1 to 1
- Personalised service and comfortable accommodation
- More flexible schedule for island visits
Motor Catamaran Galapagos Collection
The latest generation in Galapagos cruising. Spacious, modern, eco-friendly vessels. Highly recommended.
- The most stable type of vessel for a quieter rest
- Most offer private balconies and suite options
- Maximum capacity of 16 passengers
- Ample sundecks with Jacuzzi
- Expert Galapagos Naturalist guides
Galapagos Islands Cruise Ships
40-100 passengers. Very stable and safe. Wide range of facilities on board. Ample social areas.
- Large array of amenities on a large capacity cruise
- Excellent for kids and families
- Multiple guides for smaller groups
- Up to 100 passengers
- Variety of cabin types and price options